Good Beer Guide Belgium Book
"Good Beer Guide Belgium" by Tim Webbe & Joe Stange
The completely independent guide to Belgian brewing, over 900 Belgian beers + 500 great places to try them - 7th Edition
"Undoubtedly the best book on it's subject on the market" Rough Guide To Belgium & Luxemburg
By buying this product you can collect up to 19 loyalty points. Your cart will total 19 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,38 €.
Good Beer Guide Belgium is CAMR's iconic guide to the world-renowned home of serious beers.
Completely revised and updated, this is the indispensable work for all Belgium beer lovers, even in Belgium itself !
The definative, totally independant guide to understanding and finding the best that Belgium has to offer - from beer festivals to cosy cafés, upmarket restaurants to brewery tours.
The Guide is an essential compagnion for any visit to Belgium or for seeking out Belgian beer around the world.
Whether you are travelling by train, bicycle, car or armchair, this book will take you to :
- Over 900 beers from more than 200 breweries
- 530 hand-picked cafés, bars, beer-shops and bistros
- The best festivals, brewery tours and museums of brewing
- In-the-know travel advise for the independant beer-tourist
- Tips for drinking Belgian beer around the world