Brewery Westmalle is perhaps best known among beer-fans all over the world for the Westmalle Dubbel and Westmalle Tripel Trappist brews.
The Westmalle monks also have a cheese-making factory where 3 cheeses different aged (affinated) cheeses are made :
- 2+month-old cheese (young) ball
- 2+month-old cheese (young 1/2)
- 2+month old cheese (young 1/1)
- 6+month-old cheese (affinated)
- 12+month-old cheese (affinated-old)
The cheese is available per weight of +/- 1 kg to 1.3 kg depending on the age.
Trappist Westmalle cheese is ideal with a nice Westmalle Dubbel or Westmalle Tripel or as apéritif/dessert cheese plate.
Westmalle Trappist cheese is vacuum packed and is safe for international shipping to your house or business.