NEW Brewery Packs + FREE glassware in shop at Belgiuminabox:
- St Feuillien Brewery Pack (7x33cl) + FREE St Feuillien Glass
- De Ryck Arend Brewery Pack (8-pack) + FREE Arend Glass
- Lupulus Brewery Pack (2x6x33cl)
- Gageleer Brewery Pack (6x33cl) + FREE Gageleer Glass
- Triporteur Brewery Pack (10x33cl) + FREE Triporteur Glass
- Corsendonk Brewery Pack (10-Pack) + FREE Corsendonk Bottle & Glass
- De Plukker Brewery Pack (5x33cl) + FREE De Plukker Glass
The offer runs from Sat 28 March untill Tuesday March 31st.
Delivery to ALL EU countries (no shipments to US) by DPD to home or business addresses.
Cheers and be well!
Kurt & Belgiuminabox team
Tynt Meadow English Trappist Ale is in store and now available @ Belgiuminabox.
Tynt Meadow is brewed by the monks of Mount Saint Bernards Abbey in Charwood Forrest – Coalville – England
Tynt Meadow is available :
In 2009, the Koningshoeven Brewery reinstated an old tradition by aging La Trappe Quadrupel in oak barrels, thus creating a unique Trappist ale with a perfectly balanced flavour, special aroma of wood, and an alcohol content of 11%
Batch 31 : New Oak High Toast 5% – New Oak Medium Toast 20% – Malbec 75%
La Trappe Quadrupel Oak Aged Batch 30 is bottled in 37.5 cl bottles and this batch had maturation for 80% in Cachaça oak barrels and 20% in New Oak Medium Toast oak barrels.
Koningshoeven Brewery is the brewery that makes the La Trappe brews.
In 2009, the Koningshoeven brewery reinstated an old tradition by aging the La Trappe Quadrupel in oak barrels. thus creating a unique Trappist ale with a perfectly balanced flavour, special wood aromaand an alcohol content of 11%.
The complex taste depends on the type of barrel in which it is aged, and therefore each batch is different. The ale continues to ferment after bottling, may be kept for many years and offers real indulgence to the genuine Trappist ale lover.