The latest and vintage 3 Fonteinen brews in store at Belgiuminabox:
Brouwerij 3 Fonteinen Selection Box :
The 2019 edition of the Horal Oude Geuze Megablend is now available in store at Belgiuminabox.com
Horal Oude Geuze Megablend 2019
Brouwerij Timmermans is the oldest Lambic brewery – founded in 1702
Timmermans made 2 new fruited lambics :
The Timmermans Fruited lambics are available in cans and in a 6-pack :
Timmermans Lambicus (2×3-pack Cans) + FREE Timmermans Fruit Glass
3 Fonteinen Selection Box 2019 :
Belgiuminabox put together a great selection box of recent and vintage 3 Fonteinen lambics and fruit lambics :
- Oude Geuze Magnum Blend 45 Season 2017-2018 1.5 L (150 cl)
- Hommage Bio-Framboos Honey Blend 60 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- Bio-Framboos Harvest 2017 Blend 70 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- Oude Geuze Golden Blend N°52 Season 2016-2017 75 cl
- Oude Kriek (old label) 2016 75 cl
- 2 x Oude Geuze Blend 52 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- 2 x Cuvée A&G Blend 69 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- 2 x Oude Kriek Blend 72 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
- 2 x Oude Geuze Blend 41 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
- 2 x Cuvée A&G Blend 26 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
- 4 x Oude Geuze Golden Blend N° 24 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
3 Fonteinen Selection 2019 of 19 bottles is limited available on Belgiuminabox.com
Brasserie du Brabant is located in Genappe – in the Belgian province of Brabant.
Here’s what we currently have in store from the brewery (located on the boundries of the Senne Valley) :
Lindemans Goyck is a blend of Toots beer with Lindemans lambic.
Goyck is a blend beer from a top-fermented beer Toots and a beer of spontaneous fermentation “Lindemans lambic”.
The bottle refermentation with Bretts gives the beer a unique taste and aroma.
Koenraad Goddeau is the supplier of the “Toots” beer.
Lindemans Goyck is now available on Belgiuminabox.com
Lambiek Fabriek is the newest lambic brewer in the Zenne Valley.
Jo Panneels, the master-brewer of Lambiek Fabriek has made a Lambic blend and a Geuze :
Brouwerij Oud Beersel with Gert Christiaens as master-blender has new beer boxes (bag-in-box) in his array of lambics at his growing ‘Brouwerij Oud Beersel’.
Look up Chuck Cook‘s in depth article when he visited Gert Christiaens in the Summer :
Belgiuminabox also provides PROXY & shipping services for visitors out of Oud Beersel‘s location in Beersel.
Cheers – Kurt
OWA Brewery of master-brewer Leo Imai – the Japanese brewer working out of Brussels has a couple of new brews :