3 Fonteinen Selection Box 2019 :
Belgiuminabox put together a great selection box of recent and vintage 3 Fonteinen lambics and fruit lambics :
- Oude Geuze Magnum Blend 45 Season 2017-2018 1.5 L (150 cl)
- Hommage Bio-Framboos Honey Blend 60 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- Bio-Framboos Harvest 2017 Blend 70 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- Oude Geuze Golden Blend N°52 Season 2016-2017 75 cl
- Oude Kriek (old label) 2016 75 cl
- 2 x Oude Geuze Blend 52 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- 2 x Cuvée A&G Blend 69 Season 2017-2018 75 cl
- 2 x Oude Kriek Blend 72 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
- 2 x Oude Geuze Blend 41 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
- 2 x Cuvée A&G Blend 26 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
- 4 x Oude Geuze Golden Blend N° 24 Season 2017-2018 37.5 cl
3 Fonteinen Selection 2019 of 19 bottles is limited available on Belgiuminabox.com
Brasserie du Brabant is located in Genappe – in the Belgian province of Brabant.
Here’s what we currently have in store from the brewery (located on the boundries of the Senne Valley) :
Lindemans Goyck is a blend of Toots beer with Lindemans lambic.
Goyck is a blend beer from a top-fermented beer Toots and a beer of spontaneous fermentation “Lindemans lambic”.
The bottle refermentation with Bretts gives the beer a unique taste and aroma.
Koenraad Goddeau is the supplier of the “Toots” beer.
Lindemans Goyck is now available on Belgiuminabox.com
Lambiek Fabriek is the newest lambic brewer in the Zenne Valley.
Jo Panneels, the master-brewer of Lambiek Fabriek has made a Lambic blend and a Geuze :
Brouwerij Oud Beersel with Gert Christiaens as master-blender has new beer boxes (bag-in-box) in his array of lambics at his growing ‘Brouwerij Oud Beersel’.
Look up Chuck Cook‘s in depth article when he visited Gert Christiaens in the Summer :
Belgiuminabox also provides PROXY & shipping services for visitors out of Oud Beersel‘s location in Beersel.
Cheers – Kurt
OWA Brewery of master-brewer Leo Imai – the Japanese brewer working out of Brussels has a couple of new brews :
Hi Lambic Fans !
Brasserie Cantillon is releasing a seasonal 6-pack soon.
With our Belgiuminabox PROXY service we can help you to pick up and ship your purchased 6-pack.
If you’re able to get a Cantillon 6-pack…
Visitors of Cantillon can bring their bottles (year-round) to Brussels Beer Project in center of Brussels (10 min from Cantillon) – then Belgiuminabox does the pickup and ship to your address.
Good luck and enjoy your lambics !
Cheers – Kurt
Lambiek Fabriek – the new lambic blender in the Zenne Valley – has release their 2nd Batch of the Brett-Elle Oude Geuze 2018.
Brett-Elle Oude Geuze is available in 37.5 cl & 75 cl bottles :
Belle-Vue Selection Lambic Kriek is a classic ‘Oude Kriek’ style Kriek.
Brewed and bottled in Brussels with 130gr of cherries per liter of lambic.
Just released in Belgium – limited available