Enjoy the BIG Chouffe during this Holiday Season!!
Brasserie Atrium of Marche-en-Famenne (Belgian Ardennes) is new in store at Belgiuminabox.com:
- Atrium Avalanche 2019 33 cl
- Atrium Carya Brown Ale 33 cl
- Atrium Chihuahua 2019 33 cl
- Atrium Clémentine Blanche 33 cl
- Atrium Onyx Amburana Wood Barrel-Aged 33 cl
- Atrium Onyx Imperial Stout 33 cl
- Atrium PAM! 33 cl
- Atrium The One Saison 33 cl
- Atrium Glass 33 cl
- Atrium Brewery Pack (8x33cl) + FREE Atrium Glass
- 2 x Hommage 37.5 cl
- 1 x Oude Geuze 17/18 37.5 cl
- 1 x Oude Geuze 18/19 37.5 cl
- 2 x A&G 17/18 37.5 cl
- 1 x A&G 18/19 75 cl
- 1 x A&G Magnum 17/18 1.5L
- 1 x Oude Geuze 17/18 75 cl
- 2 x Oude Kriek Barels 37.5 cl
Hop-Farm Brewery De Plukker of Joris Cambie is the only organic hop farm in Belgium and also the only hop farm with it’s own brewery.
Craft beer straight from the hop farm; all beers of the brewery are brewed with own organic hops, brewed and bottled on-site:
- Keikoppenbier Hoppig Blond
- Tripel Plukker Zacht Blond
- Rookop Bruin
- Kasteel Beauvoorde
- All Inclusive Fresh Hop Harvest 2018
- De Plukker Brewery Pack (5x33cl)
25% Schaarbeekse Krieken were used per liter of Mort Subite Lambic.
In this limited edition – Bruno Reinders – has used cherries from Schaarbeek, the original cherry of this authentic style of beer. This variety of cherry gives the unfiltered beer its deep red color, and its complex fruitiness, a pleasing balance with the fresh acidity. Adding the pips during the brewing process creates a subtle hint of almond in flavor and taste.
After a few months of meceration, the beers matures for another 6 months in the bottle, which contributes to the complex aromas of this unique beer.