Belgiuminabox.com is happy to announce another release in our Tasting Favourites-Series.
We have put together yet another fine selection of Lambic brews!
This time we managed to get a collection together with a wide range of Fruit-Lambics with as many different kinds of fruit as we were able to.
With the recent re-release of the Cantillon Fou’ Foune, which all lambic lovers have been waiting for, together with Oud Beersel’s Green Walnut, Pierre Tilquin’s Mûre and many more we succeeded in putting together a collection worth being labeled ‘Tasting Favourites’. Along with previous releases like the Lambic Blends Collection’s, Horal and Friends and others which all sold out quickly, we are confident this pack will be appreciated by any Lambic enthousiast.
Here’s a quick line up:
- Cantillon Vigneronne 2014 75cl – Muscat Grape
- Oud Beersel Green Walnut 2015 75cl – Wallnut
- Cantillon Fou’ Foune 2015 75cl – Bergerons Apricot
- Tilquin Quetsche Prunes de Namur 2014-2015 37.5cl – Plum de Namur
- Tilquin Quetsche 2014-2015 37.5cl – Plum
- Hanssens Schaerbeekse Kriek 75cl – Schaerbeekse Cherry
- Tilquin Oude Mûre 2014-2015 37.5cl – Blackberry
- Timmermans Pêche Lambicus 25cl – Peach
- Boon Framboise 2008 75cl – Raspberry
- Hanssens Oud Beitje 37.5cl – Strawberry
- Lindemans Apple 37.5cl – Apple
- Lindemans Cassis 37.5cl – Cassis
- De Cam Lambiek Special 75cl – Yellow Gooseberry, Blackberry and Sour Cherry.
- 3F Oude Kriek 2014 37.5cl – Sour Cherry
So if you want to get your hands on the ultimate Fruit-Lambic Collection of 2015 this is were you have to be.